A Web of Loyalties
Lord Daera Tynnan
- He is middle aged.
- Daera is the eldest son born to Lord Ballick.
- Born just a few short moments before his twin brother Gregory.
- Was involved in the War of the Usurper; fought for Robert Baratheon.
- No distinguishing actions worth noting.
- Had a normal relationship with his lord father.
- Currently married to his second wife, with no heirs.
- His first wife was returned to her family because there were no children born to Daera.
- There are three aunts and five uncles alive.
- His relationship with his lord father more of a lord to soldier connection than a intimate one.
- No current enemies of note besides the Mountain Men raiders.
- Daera’s first wife was with child less than two years after she was wed to her second husband.
- Daera retrieved his father’s body on the battlefield and gave him a proper funeral and burial.
- Daera is respected within the realm of the Vale and known within King’s Landing.
- He is ambitious to produce an heir at any cost.
- Is sombre most of the time.
- They say his great virtue is his honesty.
- They say his great vice is his wrath.
- He is tall, well-built, blonde shoulder length hair, with striking features.